- print render($content["field_preptime"]); ?>
Recipe Yield: 32
Beautiful as well as delicious! These tasty bites will dress up any cocktail party or casual gathering!
- 4, 2.6 oz. pouches StarKist E.V.O.O.® Yellowfin Tuna with Tomato Basil
- 1 French baguettes, sliced into ~32 ½ inch slices
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 8 oz. mascarpone cheese
- ½ cup watercress leaves, stems trimmed (if watercress is unavailable substitute baby spinach)
- Place crostini on a large sheet pan and brush each side with olive oil. Put under the broiler and toast on each side. Remove from oven and place on a large serving platter.
- Spread each crostini with mascarpone or goat cheese. (~ ½ tsp. per crostini depending on the size of the crostini.
- Top with a few pieces of watercress and ~ ½ tsp. tuna
|Servings Per Container: 32 crostini|
|Serving Size: 1 crostini|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||0g||0%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.