- print render($content["field_preptime"]); ?>
Recipe Yield: 16
Cocktail party fare at its best!
- 2 (2.6 oz.) Pouches - Tuna Creations® Herb & Garlic
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2 oz. goat cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Roll pastry sheet into 12" x 12" squares. Cut into 16 pieces (3" x 3" square).
- Mix tuna, cheese and spinach in medium bowl.
- Place ~ 1 Tbsp. tuna mixture in the center of each square. Fold over to form a triangle or rectangle.
- Place on non-stick cookie sheet and brush with beaten egg.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, until light brown.
|Servings Per Container: 16|
|Serving Size: 1 puff (18g)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.