- print render($content["field_preptime"]); ?>
Recipe Yield: 4
Make a light and zesty side salad for lunch! Our Tuna and White Bean Salad is protein-packed to get you through the day, with Tuna Creations® Lemon Pepper, cannellini beans, veggies and a simple lemon and olive oil dressing.
- 2 (2.6 oz.) Pouches - Tuna Creations® Lemon Pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 can (16 oz.) cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄2 red pepper cut in cubes
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- Fresh basil, chopped, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Mince garlic and mash to a paste with the back of a spoon. Mix garlic paste with lemon juice, salt and pepper, and slowly whisk in olive oil.
- Toss red pepper, onion and beans together.
- Break apart tuna and mix in to bean mixture.
- Add dressing and toss well. Add basil just before serving. Serve at room temperature.
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Serving Size: 189g|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.