- print render($content["field_preptime"]); ?>
Recipe Yield: 6
Your kids can help put these together and everyone will love eating them!
- 2 (2.6 oz.) Pouches - Tuna Creations® Sweet & Spicy
- 2 Tbsp. chopped water chestnuts
- 2 Tbsp. chopped green onions
- 1 tsp. canola oil
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 tsp. canola oil
- 1⁄4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Mix tuna, water chestnuts and green onions in a bowl.
- Put one wonton wrapper in the palm of your hand. With a wet finger, moisten border of the wrapper. Place ~1 Tbsp. of tuna mixture in middle of each wonton wrapper; fold it over and seal edges together tightly.
- Place on a cookie sheet and continue making the rest of the dumplings.
- Heat oil in non-stick skillet. Place dumplings in skillet (a large skillet should hold 12) and fry until golden on the bottom – about 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add 1⁄2 cup water and cover, cooking for 7 – 10 minutes until all water is evaporates. If necessary, repeat.
- Meanwhile, mix soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, canola oil and red pepper flakes in a bowl.
- Take dumplings out of skillet and serve with dipping sauce.
|Servings Per Container: 6|
|Serving Size: (43g)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.