- print render($content["field_preptime"]); ?>
Recipe Yield: 8
These colorful Spicy 7 Layer Dip Cups are the perfect presentation for your next party! Serve in juice or martini glasses.
- 2 pouches (2.6 oz.) StarKist Tuna Creations® BOLD Jalapeño
- 1 cup black refried beans (or ½ cup smashed black beans)
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup small diced tomatoes
- 1 cup crumbled Queso Fresco cheese ( or ½ cup neufchatel cheese, room temperature)
- 1 cup small diced red onion
- 1 cup prepared guacamole
- 8, 8 oz. juice or martini glasses
- Line up glasses on a work surface. Place 2 Tbsp. of refried beans in the bottom of each glass and smooth out.
- Top each with a layer of ~ 2 Tbsp. lettuce, followed by 2 Tbsp. tomatoes, 2 Tbsp. cheese, 2 Tbsp. red onion.
- Top the red onion with 3 Tbsp. guacamole and spread evenly over the onion.
- Top the guacamole with ~ 1-1/2 Tbsp. tuna. Serve with hearty tortilla chips or vegetables on the side.
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Serving Size: 1 cup (147g)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||0g||0%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.