- print render($content["field_preptime"]); ?>
Recipe Yield: 4 appetizer portions
- 2, 2.6 oz. pouches StarKist Tuna Creations® BOLD, Red Curry
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- Chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray the underside of a mini muffin pan with cooking spray. Press wonton wrappers gently over 10 of the inverted muffin cups. Push sides down to form an upside down cup.
- Brush each wrapper lightly with vegetable oil. Bake in preheated oven for ~ 10 minutes, until lightly browned. Allow to cool on wire rack.
- Place cups on medium platter and fill with a couple tsp. of tuna. Topped with chopped cilantro
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Serving Size: 3 wonton cups|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||2g||4%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.