- print render($content["field_preptime"]); ?>
Recipe Yield: 4
A zesty and crunchy salad is full of fiber, lean protein and healthy fats. Delicious addition to any lunch or dinner meal!
- 2 pouches (2.6 oz.) StarKist Tuna Creations® Lemon Pepper
- 3 cups shaved Brussel sprouts
- ½ cup cubed feta cheese
- ¼ cup chopped pistachios
- 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- ½ tsp. lemon zest
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Place Brussels sprouts, cheese and pistachios in a large bowl.
- 2. In a small bowl whisk dressing ingredients together. Add to Brussel sprouts and toss well. Place in the refrigerator and chill for 1 – 2 hours.
- 3. When ready, mix in tuna and toss well.
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Serving Size: 1 cup|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||1g||2%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.