- print render($content["field_preptime"]); ?>
Recipe Yield: 2
- 2 pouches (2.6 oz.) StarKist Tuna Creations ® BOLD Korean BBQ with Gochujang
- 4 slider buns or small rolls
- To make Asian Style Coleslaw (makes 2 cups):
- 3 Tbsp. Canola oil
- 2 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- ½ tsp. toasted sesame oil
- ½ tsp. sugar
- 2- ½ cups shredded cabbage
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- Make Coleslaw: In a small bowl combine oils, vinegar and sugar and whisk until combined well.
- In a medium bowl toss the cabbage and carrots with the vinaigrette.
- Place 2 slider buns on a plate and split 1 tuna pouch between the 2 buns. Top each bun with 2 Tbsp. of the coleslaw. Repeat with next 2 buns. Serve extra coleslaw on the side.
|Servings Per Container: 2|
|Serving Size: 2 sliders|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||2g||4%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.