- print render($content["field_preptime"]); ?>
Recipe Yield: about 12
Fancy and deliciously simple!
- 1 (4.5 oz.) Can – StarKist E.V.O.O.® Solid Yellowfin Tuna with Roasted Garlic
- 2 small heads of endive or radicchio
- 8 oz. goat cheese, softened
- Slice off the root of the endive or radicchio to allow the leaves to pull apart without breaking. Sort through to find the best leaves.
- Spread each leaf with approximately 2 tsps. softened goat cheese.
- Top with approximately 1 Tbsp. tuna.
- Serve with olives, pita chips and fresh vegetables.
- Tip: You could easily substitute other flavored tuna, such as StarKist E.V.O.O.® Solid Yellowfin Tuna with Lemon Dill, or other tuna product as desired.
|Servings Per Container: about 12|
|Serving Size: 1 appetizer|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||0g||0%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.