Recipe Yield: 16
Your kids will love these fun bites! You can make these ahead and freeze them. Pull them out frozen and heat in 400 F° oven for 10 minutes.
- 1 (12 oz.) Can - Chunk Light Tuna in Water, drained
- 2 packages (13.8 oz.) refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 small can (6 oz.) sliced black olives, drained
- 1⁄2 red pepper, thinly sliced and diced
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Crushed red pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease a rimmed baking sheet with Olive or Canola Oil.
- Lay out one pizza crust in a large rectangle. Cut in half, lengthwise. Cut each half into 4 equal rectangles. Repeat on second baking sheet with second pizza crust.
- Top each rectangle with 1 Tbsp. pizza sauce, leaving 1⁄2 inch border at each end. Spread tuna, black olives and red pepper evenly over pizza sauce. Spread each with 2 Tbsp. mozzarella cheese.
- Roll into logs and place on one baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes, until crisp brown on tops.
|Servings Per Container: 16|
|Serving Size: (107g)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.