Recipe Yield: 4
Tip: Can be prepared through step 4 and refrigerated until ready to cook.
- 2 pouches (2.6 oz.) Tuna Creations® Lemon Pepper
- ½ cup diced onion
- 2 tsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ⅛ tsp. garlic powder
- 3 cups small broccoli flowerettes (fresh)
- 6 oz. medium egg noodles (3 -1/2 cups)
- 1-½ cups Alfredo sauce
- ¼ cup toasted, sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray an 8x8 square baking pan with cooking spray.
- Sauté onions in a small frying pan in olive oil for 5 minutes until translucent.
- Boil salted water in a large pot. Add egg noodles and boil for 3 minutes. Add broccoli to the noodles and boil all for an additional 2 minutes. Drain and place in a large bowl.
- Add onions, garlic powder, and Alfredo sauce and mix thoroughly to completely cover the noodles with sauce. Stir in tuna to distribute.
- Pour into prepared pan and cover with foil. Place in center of oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove and top with sliced almonds.
|Servings Per Container: 4 servings|
|Serving Size: 254g|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||0g||0%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.