Recipe Yield: 2
Make Chicken Pad Thai in a matter of minutes with our Chicken Creations® Teriyaki Chicken!
- 2 pouches (2.6oz.) StarKist® Chicken Creations® Teriyaki
- 2 cups cooked pad Thai rice noodles
- ½ cup sliced mushrooms
- ½ cup cooked edamame
- ¼ cup shredded red cabbage
- ¼ cup slivered carrots
- 1 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. chopped scallions (green parts)
- 2 tsp. chopped peanuts
- Cook Noodles according to package directions.
- Place Pad Thai noodles in a medium bowl. (toss with a little oil if needed to keep from sticking)
- Arrange mushrooms, edamame, cabbage, carrots and chicken on top of the noodles.
- Sprinkle with cilantro, scallions and peanuts.
- Toss together until well mixed and divide between 2 bowls.
|Servings Per Container: 2|
|Serving Size: 1 bowl (208g)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||1g||2%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.