Recipe Yield: 16, 2 Tbsp portions
- 2 pouches (2.6 oz.) StarKist Tuna Creations® BOLD Buffalo Style or Chicken Creations® Bold Hot Buffalo Style
- 1 package (8 oz.) light cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp. sour cream
- ½ cup finely shredded Mexican style cheese
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- 1 tsp. minced onion
- Pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in a small saucepan and stir well to combine. Heat over low heat to melt cheese.
- Place in serving bowl and serve with fresh vegetables, chips or crackers.
- Alternate directions: Place all ingredients in a small crockpot and heat, stirring occasionally until melted. Keep on warm setting until ready to serve.
|Servings Per Container 16|
|Servings Size 2 Tbsp.|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.