Recipe Yield: 10
- 2 pouches (4.5 oz. each) StarKist® Chicken Creations® Buffalo Style
- 1 tsp. vegetable oil
- ¼ cup diced sweet onion
- 4 oz. package Neufchâtel cheese
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- In a large skillet, heat the vegetable oil over medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 5 minutes, until just softened.
- Add the Neufchâtel cheese and stir until melted. Stir in the Colby-Jack cheese and continue cooking until cheese completely melts.
- Stir in Chicken Creations® and mix well.
- Serve with chips and vegetables.
|Servings Per Container about 10|
|Servings Size about 1-1/2 Tbsp.|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||0g||0%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.