Recipe Yield: 8, 2 rolls each
These super easy rolls are a perfect after school snack and the kids can help make them!
- 2 (2.6 oz.) pouches StarKist Tuna Creations®,Honey Barbeque
- 1, 8 oz. package refrigerated crescent roll dough, reduced fat is fine
- 3 – 4 Tbsp. finely shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Open crescent roll dough and lay flat on cutting board. Cut into 16 triangles. (If pre-scored, separate and cut each in half). Place in the bottom of a muffin tin or on a cookie sheet.
- Place 1-½ tsp. tuna in the center of each triangle of dough. Top with ½ tsp of shredded cheese.
- Fold corners up over the top of the tuna. Bake for 9 – 10 minutes, until browned. Remove from oven and top with a few strands of cheddar cheese and allow to melt.
|Servings Per Container: 8|
|Serving Size: 2 rolls|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.